Contact About Download forms


Apply for a New PAN Card - NRIs / Non-Indians

This form should be used only if the applicant is an individual Non Resident Indian or a Non- Indian (citizen of other 104 countries) and has never applied for a Permanent Account Number (PAN) or does not have PAN allotted to him / her already by Indian Income-tax Department.

Apply for a New PAN Card Corrections/Changes - NRIs

  • Change of name on PAN
  • Misspelling of Name on PAN
  • Change of Father's name on PAN
  • Updating your NRI, OCI, or PIO status in the government database
  • Address Change in the government's database
  • Signature Mismatch
  • Correcting your Date of Birth on PAN
  • Replacing your lost PAN card
  • Tracking your process online
  • Locating your PAN card if it is lost in transit.
  • Minor PAN cards
  • HUF (Hindu Divided Family) PAN card assistance
Apply Now